5W2H stands for Who, What, When, Where, Why, How, How Much
Some places you find reference to 5W1H. This includes Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
Application (When to use?):
This is an information gathering technique. It helps in understanding the problem.
Steps / Example:
- Who provides you this information?
- What do you do after getting the required information?
- Why you made this particular choice?
- Where do you store the material?
- At what phase of the process you inspect the product? (when)
- How do you decide whether the results are acceptable?
- How many samples do you take during final inspection? (or How much)
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course at Udemy
|This course is priced at great introductory price of just $30. (With this super discount limited coupons you can get up to 30% off) http://www.qualitygurus.com/link/ssyb19/|